What’s hot today? Free DLC Update Launching on August 4 – Blasphemous ‘The Stir of Dawn’ are waiting for you. Like and share this post to your friends for not missing this perfect update version!
We’re excited to share with you that Blasphemous, the punishing action platformer from The Game Kitchen, is receiving a free DLC on August 4th which sees playing reprising their role as The Penitent One as they seek out to awaken an ancestral power long since forgotten by the Miracle…
Publisher Team17 and developer The Game Kitchen will release a free update for Blasphemous on August 4 dubbed “The Stir of Dawn,” the companies announced. The major update adds a number of new features to the game, including “New Game+,” new storylines, NPCs, bosses, enemies, and areas to discover, and more.
The full list of new features is as follows:
- New Game+.
- A new, optional ‘Three Penitence’ system.
- New storylines, NPCs, bosses, enemies, and areas to discover.
- New Executions & Counter attack mechanic.
- Revamped map system with more fast travel locations.
- New items, animations and level art reworks.
- Updated voice acting, including a full Spanish language option.
- Balance changes including: Buffed Prayers, Rosary Bead, and Sword Heart updates, plus enemy tweaks.
Watch the “Stir of Dawn” announcement trailer below.