SWITCH GAME KNOCKS CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE OFF THE TOP SPOT
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX has debuted atop the UK all-formats chart.
Announced in January, the Switch exclusive is a remake of the Game Boy Advance and Nintendo DS titles of the same name from 2006.
It knocked Call of Duty: Modern Warfare off the chart top spot, with Activision’s shooter placing second ahead of Grand Theft Auto V, FIFA 20 and The Division 2.
Ubisoft released the latest Division 2 expansion, Warlords of New York, for PC and consoles last week, while the game will launch for Stadia on March 17.
Two Point Hospital fell four places to No.6 on the UK chart, while Minecraft, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy and Luigi’s Mansion 3 rounded off the top ten.
The GfK UK chart only covers physical sales.
UK CHART FOR WEEK ENDED MARCH 7
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX (Nintendo)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (Activision)
- Grand Theft Auto V (Take-Two)
- FIFA 20 (EA)
- The Division 2 (Ubisoft)
- Two Point Hospital (Sega)
- Minecraft (Nintendo)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo)
- Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy (Activision)
- Luigi’s Mansion 3 (Nintendo)