The 2005-launched Samurai Aces III Sengoku Cannon shoot ’em up gets a PC re-release.
City Connection will release the 2005-released, Psikyo-developed shoot ’em up Samurai Aces III: Sengoku Cannon for PC via Steam on July 13, the company announced. It will support both English and Japanese language options.
Samurai Aces III: Sengoku Cannon will be the eighth in a series of Psikyo-developed shoot ’em up titles to come to PC. The first was Strikers 1945 on April 30, which was followed by Gunbird on May 11, Samurai Aces on May 20, Strikers 1945 II on May 29, Gunbird 2 on June 10, and Tengai on June 22, and will soon be joined by Strikers 1945 III on June 30.
Here is an overview of Samurai Aces III: Sengoku Cannon, via its Steam page:
Fire the Cannon Shot! It’s the evolution of eccentric Japanese-style shooter.
Samurai Aces III: Sengoku Cannon is a horizontal-scrolling shooter game that first appeared in 2005.
The most unique feature is that the score multiplier jumps when you take down an enemy with the Cannon Shot.
Try an exciting score attack!
Also, the storyline is dramatic for each character.
You can set the difficulty level, life, number of continues, controls, and more.
In Practice Mode, you can choose the difficulty and stage.
It supports both beginners and experts.
In addition, now we have online rankings!
Become the world’s best Samurai Ace!
- Masamitsu, the princess to be saved.
- Koyori, the rampaging maiden.
- Ayin, the one-eyed samurai.
- Mizuka, the wandering girl.
- Tengai, the turbo monk.
- Junis, the blonde ninja girl.
- Power up with “P” items, with options, also added.
- Get bombs with the “B” item to wipe out enemy bullets and evade your foes!
- Master the “Charge Shot” and the “Cannon Shot”!
- Select the screen filter from the normal +2 version.
- You can set the number of lives from one-to-nine and the number of continues from zero to unlimited.
- Assign “Shot,” “Auto Shot,” and “Bomb” in the key configuration.
- This is a new feature that has a very severe mode with a fixed difficulty level and number of lives.
- Compete in high scores and score attacks against players from all over the world!
- Online rankings can be viewed from the options menu.