Shoppers will need to sign up to become a Click Frenzy member to gain access to the biggest deals. The free membership gives bargain hunters access to the jaw-dropping “Go Nuts 99% off” deals section and allows them to join the sale 30 minutes early.
Here’s just a few of the Go Nuts Click Frenzy deals 7NEWS discovered in a sneak peek of the sale:
- Apple Airpods for $2
- A Kitchenaid for $6
- Nespresso Lattissima Touch for $4
- UE Boom 3 Bluetooth Speaker for $1
- Apple iPhone 11 64GB for $12
- Samsung 65” 4K UHD TV for $17
- Nintendo Switch Lite for $3
- GHD Hair Straightener for $3
These members-only deals will activate at random times throughout the 53-hour sale. Shoppers will need to be on the website to receive a pop-up notification that a Go Nuts deal is live. Stock levels will be limited so you will need to click fast to get the item in your cart.
If you’re not a member, you can still find plenty of bargains on the Click Frenzy sale. Here is a little of what shoppers can expect on Tuesday night:
- Under Armour: 30 percent off
- Adore Beauty: Up to 20 percent off SkinCeuticals, Medik8, Aspect, Benefit Cosmetics, Dyson, Kerastase.
- Harris Scarfe: 50 percent off Manchester, cookware, menswear, and womenswear
- Rebel Sport: Save $450 on Garmin Fenix 5X, up to 50 percent off footwear, 30 percent off women’s clothing.
- Michael Hill: 50 percent off gold and silver, 25 percent off diamonds
- SurfStitch: 30 percent off
- G-Star RAW: 25 percent off
- Shoes & Sox: Up to 50 percent off
- Levi’s: Up to 70 percent off
- Forty Winks: 50 percent off mattresses, 30 percent off bedroom furniture
- Telstra: Save up to $120 over 12 months mobile plans, save $120 on the Xbox One S
- Circles Life: 100GB/month for $28 (monthly SIM only Mobile Plan, offer for 12 months)
- SHEIN: 15-70 percent off storewide
- 2XU: Up to 70 percent off
- Guess: 50 percent off
- Ugg Express: 15 percent off and short classic UGG for $69.
- Dyson: Save $250 on Dyson V7 Motorhead Origin. To bonus gifts when purchasing a Dyson Supersonic hairdryer.
- L’Oreal Paris: 15 percent off cosmetics, skincare and hair color
- YSL: 15 percent off when you spend $50
- Fila: Minimum 60 percent off
- Specsavers – $50 off contact lenses and free shipping
- Shaver Shop – Up to 80 percent off
- Superdry – Up to 60 percent off
- Just Jeans – 40 percent off
- Clarks – 30-70 percent off
- Portmans – 40 percent off all tops and knitwear
- Rockmans – Up to 80 percent off
- WorkwearHub – 20 percent off (with code FRENZY20)
For the first time, the sale will include two models of Volkswagen: the Amarok V6 and the Volkswagon Polo. The Amarok will be on sale for $46,990, a discount of $3000, with a free off-road Enduro Pack thrown in. The Polo with a Beats audio system and wireless phone charging will set you back $24,990, a saving of $2000.
If you’re dreaming of a holiday post-COVID-19, the Click Frenzy sale still includes travel companies Intrepid, G-Adventures, Webjet, Big 4 holiday Parks, Trip a Deal, Qatar Airways and STA travel.